Arter-Rowland National Security Forum
The Arter-Rowland National Security Forum (ARNSF) is an information sharing and networking forum for individuals interested in keeping abreast of relevant information about national security issues. The forum hosts events throughout the year including both luncheons, special presentations, and virtual events.
ARNSF luncheons are held in downtown Kansas City, MO. These member-only events feature national and regional guest speakers representing all elements of national power (Diplomatic, Informational, Military, and Economic). These exclusive forums provide members the opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue with subject matter experts on topics directly relevant to Kansas City, our surrounding region, and nationally. In addition, ARNSF members and Simons Center Fellows have access to a number of special online events featuring distinguished lecturers and speakers, brought in from around the world, to share their insights on interagency and leadership challenges.
The Forum is named after Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Robert Arter, Founding Chairman of the CGSC Foundation, and Mr. Landon Rowland, the Foundation’s first major donor who was well-known in Kansas City for his keen interest in national security issues, leadership in business, and his philanthropic efforts.
The Arter-Rowland National Security Forum has several exciting events already planned for 2022.
Luncheons (Exclusive for ARNSF members and their guests):
- January 27: Supply Chain Impacts on Kansas City. Panelists are Dr. Christopher Kuehl and Keith Prather of Armada Corporate Intelligence.
- March 24 (tentative): Virtual Warfare. Speaker is Col (Ret) Steve Banach, Director, Army Management Staff College
- May 17 (tentative): Space Warfare. Speaker is Tom Gray (Mark has photos and some text about the space presentation. It’s the same as the brown bag presentation on Fort Leavenworth)
Special Presentations (ARNSF Members and Simons Center Fellows):
- April 21 (tentative): MG (Retired) Gordon “Skip” Davis discusses the future of NATO
Virtual events: (ARNSF Members and friends of the Simons Center):
- January 11: Cold War Symposium: The Cold War Ends
- February 8: Cold War Symposium: Rebuilding the Alliance
Membership to this exclusive network of leaders and business executives and leaders costs $1,000 annually.Join the Arter-Rowland National Security Forum