– Interagency Cooperation: An Ambassador’s Perspective
– The Pursuit of Justice: Assistance Needed to Tackle the International Criminal Court’s Prevention Component
– The Business of War: Private Military and Security Companies in Armed Conflict
– “Sovereignty-in-Being”: A Dangerous New Model for Territorial Expansion in the 21st Century
– Digital Age Superiority …or the Digital Dark Age Collapse
– Women and Leadership
– USAID and USACE Collaboration in the Pacific
This content is exclusive to Simons Center Fellows. Don’t have an account? Become a Simons Center Fellow to access all available publications. Visit the “My Account” page to login or reset your password.
Inside this issue: What “right” looks like in the Interagency: A Commander’s Perspective, by Gen. William “Kip” Ward; Interagency Cooperation: An Ambassador’s Perspective, by Thomas J. Miller…and much more.